Wednesday 1 April 2015

Review: La Toja Sensitive Shave Cream



River Valley crew member Riaz has been kind enough to share his review of La Toja Sensitive shave cream: 

"I was given a sample of La Toja Sensitive. This a Spanish product. That’s about all I knew about it*.

It has a nice subtle clean scent. Nice pearly appearance. Put some in my bowl and started lathering up with my Muhle Badger brush. 

Lathering was nice and easy, I was not sure what to expect but I was pleasantly surprised. Good stuff off the bat. Great cushion and glide. After the shave I lathered up again and let it sit for about 1 minute then rinsed off. Went over my face with alum and was done . My face felt so good I needed no aftershave besides the Alum.

I have used the La Toja Sensitive now for 2 months. I am happy to report that its performance and face care properties are top notch. Definitely worth every cent.

I also did a comparison to a tried and tested work horse: Samsol.  After 3 consecutive shaves with the LaToja on the 4th shave I went to my reference point (Samsol). Samsol as usual is a great all round performer.

However, I have to admit that the La Toja is  better (marginally). Overall verdict: a great product!" 

*La Toja Sensitive cream comes in a high quality 150g sealed metal tube with a screw top lid.  The shave cream is manufactured in Spain and uses mineral salts from the famed hydro-thermal springs on La Toja Island. 




For all your wet shaving needs check out our product listings on BidorBuy






No comments:

Post a Comment